Douglas Entrance Pocket Journal
The City Beautiful (Coral Gables, Florida) starts as you drive, bike, or walk through one of the many entrances. The Douglas Entrance is one of my favorites. The entrance was almost destroyed in 1966 until a brave group of women stopped the demolition. The group of women formed a group called the Villagers and have saved, restored, and promoted historic places.
A portion of the proceeds of the sale of this small journal will go to help save historic places and gardens.
- COVER: New Media Art by Nancy Martini on 75 lbs watercolor cold press 25% cotton paper. Hand-deckled edge on one side and hand-glued over brown 250gsm kraft paper.
- INSIDE COVER: Handwritten in ink: Art by Nancy Martini, Douglas Entrance, Coral Gables, Florida
- BINDING: Saddle-stitched
- PAGES: 80 lined pages
- DIMENSIONS: Pocket size measuring 4.13" wide x 5.7" (fits in an A-6 envelope)
- PRINTING: Printed and hand-glued (one at a time by me) as orders come in
- SHIPPING: Ten to fourteen days
- RETURNS: The journals are custom printed orders and are non-refundable. If there is an issue with your order, we will be happy to work with you to come to a solution.