Corky Stem Passion Vine Pocket Journal
The Corky Stem Passion Vine is a curious little lady. She is a native of Florida and serves as food and shelter for caterpillars and butterflies. The flower is tiny; measuring around a half of an inch with hues of greens. I found this plant growing out of a fire hose pipe coming out of a building. How is it that I have tried to plant this over and over and it never takes for me and yet it will grow in the harshest of places? She is small, mysterious, and determined. Does that sound like anyone in your life?
A portion of the proceeds of the sale of this small journal will go to help save historic places and gardens.
- COVER: New Media Art by Nancy Martini on 75 lbs watercolor cold press 25% cotton paper. Hand-deckled edge on one side and hand-glued over brown 250gsm kraft paper.
- INSIDE COVER: Handwritten in ink: Art by Nancy Martini, Corky Stem Passion Vine, Coral Gables, Florida
- BINDING: Saddle-stitched
- PAGES: 80 lined pages
- DIMENSIONS: Pocket size measuring 4.13" wide x 5.7" (fits in an A-6 envelope)
- PRINTING: Printed and hand-glued (one at a time by me) as orders come in
- SHIPPING: Ten to fourteen days
- RETURNS: The journals are custom printed orders and are non-refundable. If there is an issue with your order, we will be happy to work with you to come to a solution.