Tropical Audubon Society Pocket Journal
In South Miami Florida, the Tropical Audubon Society boasts a tranquil respite for birds and people full of native trees, plants, and flowers. On the grounds sits Doc Thomas' home that serves as the society's headquarters. Twice a year the Tropical Audubon Society has a native plant sale where I have purchased many natives to fill my garden. The grounds are filled with pine trees and many dedicated volunteers helping to protect native birds.
A portion of the proceeds of the sale of this small journal will go to help save historic places and gardens.
- COVER: New Media Art by Nancy Martini on 75 lbs watercolor cold press 25% cotton paper. Hand-deckled edge on one side and hand-glued over brown 250gsm kraft paper.
- INSIDE COVER: Handwritten in ink: Art by Nancy Martini, Tropical Audubon Society, Coral Gables, Florida
- BINDING: Saddle-stitched
- PAGES: 80 lined pages
- DIMENSIONS: Pocket size measuring 4.13" wide x 5.7" (fits in an A-6 envelope)
- PRINTING: Printed and hand-glued (one at a time by me) as orders come in
- SHIPPING: Ten to fourteen days
- RETURNS: The journals are custom printed orders and are non-refundable. If there is an issue with your order, we will be happy to work with you to come to a solution.